Mrs. Agee’s Classroom Instructions
Welcome to my classroom! I am so excited to have you in my class. For things to run smoothly and learning to take place, here are just a few things you need to know.
1. Follow directions the first time given.
2. Be seated and quiet when the bell rings and remain seated until dismissal.
3. Bring all required materials to class.
4. Raise you hand and be recognized before speaking or leaving your seat.
5. NO FOOD OR DRINK!
“Free Time” will be awarded periodically for good behavior and other accomplishments.
If you choose not to follow the rules, negative consequences will result from your behavior.
1. Warning-Name Down
2. 1 check- Stay 2 minutes after class
3. 2 checks-1 hour detention (plus #2)
4. 3 checks-Send to office (plus #2, #3)
1. Late to class (not in seat at bell)
2. Inappropriate language
3. Eating or drinking in the classroom
Makeup work is YOUR responsibility. All completed makeup work should be returned to me within two days after requested. If you are absent form my class, you need to look at the assignment board to get your missed work. DO NOT ASK ME ANYTHING ABOUT MISSED WORK UNTIL YOU HAVE CHECKED THE BOARD! If you are assigned to ISI it is YOUR responsibility to get your work BEFORE going.
I grade by using points-example 9/10. You can convert the fraction into the grade by dividing the top number by the bottom number.
Lesson Plans 2/13-2/17
Monday: finish going over Roman Achievment WS; Movie "Gladiator"
Wednesday: Handout Notes Fall of Roman Empire;
Thursday: Gladiator paper due; Ch 9.1 Outline Notes; Map Byzantine Empire; Ch 5 Review Sheet
Friday: Ch 5 Review
Lesson Plans 2/21-2/23
Tuesday: Ch 5 Review
Wednesday: Ch 5 and 9.1 Test; Draw, Label, and color map pg. 187